- All Terrabilt posts use structurally reinforced HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Manufactured from 95% post-consumer or recycled post-industrial waste
- The surface has a modeled or textured finish with solid color throughout
- Posts/Structures are Dark Brown. Other colors are available upon request. Depending on volume, there may be an additional charge for an alternate color
- Structures will not rot, rust, warp, split, check or leach chemicals in the ground
- Posts and structures will never require refinishing, and, unlike wood or metal, they are impervious to the abrasive effects of string trimmers
- With a 50-year warranty, Terrabilt structures have a low life-cycle cost for outdoor signage
- Many structures utilize a receiver panel to secure one or more sign panel modules to a single post or a larger, more complex assembly such as Double Post Outboard or Kiosk.
- Receiver panels have threaded inserts, precisely installed based on the desired assembly configuration. These allow for the attachment of sign panel and accessory modules using retainers and tamper resistant fasteners.
Terrabilt Retainer System
- The majority of sign panels are secured to posts or structures using our sturdy machined aluminum retainers along with tamper resistant fasteners
- Durable, UV and scratch resistant powder coating provides protection
- Retainers are designed with built in locking feature to keep panels secure